Friday, October 1, 2010

Just Jumpin - Fall Leaves Shoots





These shoots will happen on October 18th and 25th. They will tentatively be taking place at the head of the Logan River Trail just past the train tracks as you are heading out of Logan. There is a little parking lot there and we'll be snapping right in that area. It is great as it has a good bridge, a few benches, some nice rustic fencing on some of the decks and the railroad tracks. However, if the storms that are rolling in wreak havoc on the leaves I may change the location to an area a few minutes up the canyon (Spring Hollow Campground) that may still be loaded with color. I'll keep you posted! For now I only have one cute pic of my husband and son to show this area. All my other pics of it are from the spring and don't really show the nice color so today I'll go take some shots so you can see it more. Rest assured I'll take you to a good spot with fall colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment