Monday, May 3, 2010

QuickPics....Finally!



I am finally scheduling my first SWPics QuickPics sessions! I have talked about this since March, but the weather has been a beast around here. These are the two locations I will be shooting at. The PARK is down at Willow Park over by the batting cages. There is a good pond with lots of good rock formations and the great bridge/fence around the trees by the pond. Lots of great spots. The DOOR is the awesome door down at the old Logan Coach building by Crumb Brothers. I used it for the prom pics I took last week and it just has so much cool texture I love using it It makes for really good sepia pics.

Looking at the forcast (and my schedule!) I think Saturday (8th) for the DOOR setting and Monday (10th) for the PARK setting will work. I'll be shooting from 5:20-7:20 both nights. Email me if you would like a time slot and for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment